iD Light Advanced Normal - Pack of 12
iD Light Advanced are extremely flexible and effective, with up to 3 hours of odour neutralising technology. The anatomical shape ensures that the pad sits comfortably in the user's underwear. The range is discreet, ultra-comfortable and offers protection against bladder weakness.
The NORMAL range is dedicated for women suffering from light incontinence, and who expect to use a higher absorbent product than a liner. This extra absorbent range of towels brings comfort and discretion, with an offer combining both levels of absorption and size to be in line with each morphology expectation. Thanks to its adhesive zone to maintain the product properly in the underwear. Very soft, the internal top sheet contains a natural touch of chamomile to maintain skin in good conditions. It is individually wrapped for more convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Fast Absorption - Maximum fluid retention in a short time, offering an extra dry feeling.
- Double Anti-leak Barrier - Double anti-leak barrier, specially designed to give you double protection against any leakage, allowing you to have an active life style.
- Anatomical Shape - Designed with the shape of woman underwear in mind; the pad is following the shape of normal woman underwear, for a comfort improvement while wearing the pad. It blends into your body and you can forget you are wearing a pad.
- Odour Control - Our new patented odour system, allows you to stay fresh up to 10 Hours by, blocking, neutralizing and masking any malodour.
- Extreme Flexibility - Integrated Motion system that gives incredible flexibility to the pad, allowing it to adapt even to more extreme movements.
- 30% Thinner - 30% thinner than before, but offering same advanced protection as always.
- Feminine Design
How to use
- Gently unfold the pad, smooth and flatten then halve the pad lengthways forming a cupped area in the middle of the pad. Remove the paper from the adhesive strip
- Stick the pad onto the crotch area of pants carefully positioning it so that any urine that may escape will go into the central area of the pad
- Pull your pants up ensuring that the newly applied pad remains in place and fits closely to the groin
|Absorption Drops||3 Drops|
|Quantity||Pack of 12|
|Pad Size||270mm x 100mm|
|Condition||Small Loss, Small to Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder|
|Quantity||Pack of 12|
|Units Per Pack||12|
What Are Light Insert Pads?
Light insert pads, also called pads or shields are small disposable pads to manage light urinary incontinence. They are designed to be placed inside the user's underwear and typically feature an adhesive backing to help keep the pad in place.
Small pads are typically gender specific with options for women being called light pads and men being called shields. They don't feature leak guards or a wetness indicator but can have odour control. They benefit from being easy to change, discreet and come in a variety of absorbencies.
Many light insert pads are individually packed making them ideal for travel and easy to dispose of.
- Designed for light urinary incontinence
- To be placed inside the user's underwear
- Typically feature an adhesive backing
- Gender specific options
- Female products are typically called pads
- Male products are typically called shields
- Often individually packed
- Easy to dispose of
- A range of absorbencies