TENA Shampoo Cap
Including VAT: £2.50
£2.08 per unit
Availability: Out of Stock
TENA Shampoo Cap is pre-moistened with a non-rinse hair washing formula. Ideal in situations where normal hair washing is challenging or not possible, TENA Shampoo Cap is an easy and convenient hair washing solution. Used straight from the packet or warmed in a microwave and gently massaged on the head, TENA Shampoo Cap fully cleanses the scalp, leaving hair fresh and clean, and the individual feeling relaxed and refreshed. Portable, reliable and easy to use in care facilities and professional home care environments.
Tena Shampoo Cap is a caring and convenient in-bed hair-cleansing solution for bedridden, fragile and immobile residents – with no need to rinse or dry.
Features and Benefits
- Wash hair in-bed - Allows less mobile people to receive daily, in-bed hair cleansing. Also ideal for use between full baths and showers.
- No rinsing necessary - An efficient alternative to shampoo and water, there is no need to rinse or dry after use.
- Convenient and comfortable - Disposable, quick and easy to use. Contain a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Can be warmed in a microwave for added comfort for residents.
- Supports a healthy scalp - Dermatologically tested. Helps to maintain the scalp's natural pH. Alcohol-free and soap-free.
- Mildly scented - Helps to leave the hair feeling fresh and clean.
How to use
- Take one TENA Shampoo Cap. One pack is needed for a caring hair wash.
- Apply TENA Shampoo Cap. Put the individual at ease, explaining what you are about to do. Apply TENA Shampoo Cap over the hair, leaving the ears uncovered. If required, place a small towel under the head on the pillow.
- Gently massage. Carefully and gently massage TENA Shampoo Cap over the head for 3 to 4 minutes and then remove. It is not necessary to rinse afterwards.
- Dry and restyle the hair as usual.
- Hygienic disposal. Dispose of TENA Shampoo Cap directly after use.
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Benzyl alcohol, Quaternium-80, Dehydroacetic acid, Parfum, Benzoic acid, Sorbic acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate
|Quantity||Pack of 1|
|Units Per Pack||1|