TENA Wet Wipe (19cm x 31.7cm) - Pack of 48 Wipes
Incl. VAT £4.79
£0.08 per unit
|Quantity||3 packs||6 packs||12 packs|
With this product, you earn 8points loyalty point(s).
These 3-1 wipes are soft, thick and gentle disposable wipes have been pre-moistened with a specifically formulated lotion to cleanse, restore and protect in one simple step. A quick, convenient and significantly gentler alternative to soap and water. The convenient soft pack has a rigid, click-top dispenser to ensure the wipes stay moist to the very last one.
Use this product for:
- Frequent perineal skincare for heavy or fully incontinent people when changing products
- An easy and gentle alternative to soap and water
- For an easy, water-free change or full body cleanse on a bed
- A gentler alternative to toilet tissue for those who prefer to use the toilet or commode
Features and Benefits
- Versatile skincare - Primarily used for frequent perineal skin care of incontinent individuals when changing absorbent products, but can also be used for full body cleansing, when soap and water may otherwise dry the skin.
- No rinsing required - No rinsing or drying is required after using this convenient pre-moistened wipe.
- Practical and convenient - Unfolded for easy use. Extra soft, and thick for everyday cleansing and incontinence care. One-handed dispensing through a wide opening allows quick access and a closable plastic lid maintains the freshness of the wipes.
- Hygienic cleansing - ‘Clean touch’ system avoids the risk of touching the next wipe in the pack to minimise the risk of cross-infection. These disposable wet wipes eliminate the risk of cross-infection from reusable washcloths.
- Supports healthy skin - Helps to maintain skin’s natural pH. Dermatologically tested. Alcohol-free and soap-free.
- Mildly perfumed - Helps to leave the skin feeling fresh, clean and free from incontinence-related odours.
How to use
- Face: Use 1 wipe, avoid eyes
- Arms, under arms and chest: 1 wipe
- Back: 1 wipe
- Legs: 1 wipe per leg
- Perineal Cleansing: Can be used for perineal cleansing. Remove any excess faeces, if present with toilet paper. Use 1-2 wipes. Always proceed from front to back and ensure the area has been thoroughly cleaned
Aqua, PEG-7 Cocoglycerides, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylexylglycerin, Parfum
|Family Name||TENA Cleanse (No Rinse)|
|Pad Size||19cm x 31.7cm|
|Units Per Pack||48|