Helping Hand Company - Standard Hip Kit
Out of stock
£24.99 per unit
Reaching and stretching to get dressed can be a challenge for us all but after elective surgery it can be even more difficult. Therefore, we have put together a range of essential tools into one handy kit. This kit is ideal for anyone who may have a limited range of movement, recovering after a hip/knee/back surgery, dressing one handed or at risk from a fall-regardless of how young or old. It provides patients with needed assistance whilst recovering and beyond.
Perfect as a gift for a loved one or friend as you can ensure all of their needs will be met with the product selection included, and comes with a handy carry bag that makes transporting the kit even easier.
- Complete Care Solution - all the essential tools in one handy kit; reaching, dressing & getting washed
- Fall Prevention - Make daily tasks safer and easier for those at risk from a fall reducing the chance of hospitalisation
- Simple Selection - Ideal if purchasing as a gift for a loved one or friend as you can ensure all of their needs will be met with the product selection included
- Avoid Bending - Kit contains a 26" Classic Reaching Aid to eliminate stretching, Foxy Sock Aid to assist with putting socks on, 21" Shoe Horn to help put shoes on and a 21" Everyday Sponge for washing without bending
- Portable - The kit comes with a handy Carry Bag that makes transporting the kit even easier
The Helping Hand Company Standard Hip Kit contains:
- 1x The Helping Hand Company Classic Reacher/Grabber – Standard (26"/65cm)
- 1x The Helping Hand Company Foxy Sock & Stocking Aid
- 1x The Helping Hand Company Long Handled Shoe Horn (21"/53cm)
- 1x The Helping Hand Company Everyday Long Handle Sponge (21"/53cm)
- 1x The Helping Hand Company Carry Bag
The Helping Hand Company Deluxe Hip Kit is also available (sold separately).
|Brand||The Helping Hand Company|
|Units Per Pack||1|