Always Discreet Pads Long - Pack of 10
Protecting yourself from bladder leaks is no problem with Always Discreet Incontinence Pads+ Long for sensitive bladder. Always Discreet Long Incontinence Pads+ are a longer length than Pads Normal for more coverage and ultra thin for great comfort with full-length leakguards.
Always Discreet Long Incontinence Pads+ are ideal for when you experience more frequent leakage, when lighter incontinence pads are just not enough. Always Discreet Long Incontinence Pads+ lock away wetness and neutralise odours to help you stay fresh and comfortable. Always Discreet Long Incontinence Pads+ are individually wrapped for discretion and convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Always Discreet for sensitive bladder. RapidDry and odour lock protection
- Unique DualLock core. Helps lock away odour and wetness
- Full length LeakGuards to help stop leaks
- Thin and flexible, even when wet. Fits discreetly
- Individually wrapped. Reclosable for discreet disposal
- Exclusive OdourLock Technology neutralises odours instantly and continuously, lightly scented
- Always Discreet Incontinence protections are dermatologically tested
|Absorption Drops||4 Drops|
|Quantity||Pack of 10|
|Pad Size||348mm Length|
|Condition||Small to Moderate Loss, Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder|
|Quantity||Pack of 10|
|Units Per Pack||10|
What Are Light Insert Pads?
Light insert pads, also called pads or shields are small disposable pads to manage light urinary incontinence. They are designed to be placed inside the user's underwear and typically feature an adhesive backing to help keep the pad in place.
Small pads are typically gender specific with options for women being called light pads and men being called shields. They don't feature leak guards or a wetness indicator but can have odour control. They benefit from being easy to change, discreet and come in a variety of absorbencies.
Many light insert pads are individually packed making them ideal for travel and easy to dispose of.
- Designed for light urinary incontinence
- To be placed inside the user's underwear
- Typically feature an adhesive backing
- Gender specific options
- Female products are typically called pads
- Male products are typically called shields
- Often individually packed
- Easy to dispose of
- A range of absorbencies