iD For Men Level 2 - Case - 16 Packs of 10
£0.20 per unit
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
iD for Men are individually wrapped pads and are ideal for managing light urinary incontinence. The male-specific design ensures a perfect fit to maximise comfort and the pads are thin and light, thus providing maximum discretion. The iD for men had an adhesive strip for use in regular close-fitting underwear and allows correct fitting of the pad. The range is designed to offer the best protection for light incontinence.
Features and Benefits
- Odor Control - Locks away odor for maximum freshness.
- Cotton Feel - Soft back sheet for complete comfort.
- Perfect Fit and Comfort - Engineered for freedom of movement.
- Super Discreet - Thin and Light.
- Ultra Protection - Fast and Maxi Absorption.
How to use
- Unfold the ID for Men pad and remove the paper from the adhesive strip
- Ensuring the wider part of the product is at the front, place the pad inside the underwear making sure the adhesive strip is securely fastened to the underwear
- Finally, pull up the underwear and adjust for comfort and security. It is not recommended that iD for Men pads are worn in loose-fitting underwear, for example, boxer shorts. Good, close-fitting, supportive underwear is required to ensure full product efficiency
|Family Name||iD For Men|
|Absorption Drops||4 Drops|
|Absorption Level||Level 2|
|Pad Size||305mm x 185mm|
|Condition||Small Loss, Small to Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder|
|Units Per Pack||10|